Friday, February 26, 2021

Reading 05

 This week continuing on last week I had to organize the reading into specific sections, highlighting the same themes that are in each of them. While reading them I noticed the same themes coming up.  I started by looking at the definitions and how they all included the words rule, play, amusement. I put all of these topics in yellow.  I then looked at every time one said, player and highlighted that purple. The components of what makes a game came up in nearly every article all somehow linking together somehow using the same words. The main themes are gaming definition, how gaming can be digital and non-digital however they are classified as the same this links into gaming elements such as rules, players, competition. The next is players how a game could have one player or multiple. I found this task easy to do as it was just looking for common words within the articles and I think that it was helpful for when I have to start writing I will have a better idea of what to say. Here   is a link  to the google doc 


This is a screenshot of the google doc.



No comments:

Post a Comment