Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Unity tutorial 5

 The first tutorial is about the camera. The first thing was to download a cinemachine. I found the next step difficult when adding the cinemachine to the scene I had to look up how to do this on youtube for some guidance, mine kept coming up that I needed to import files. I noticed that I have a different version than on the tutorial. Next ad adding ruby to the follow property from cvam1. I then had to add water to the scene so ruby wouldn't fall off. I had to go back to the previous tutorial to see how to do this. I then had to create an empty and call it a camera confined.  This next part was also a bit confusing and took me a few attempts to get it correct.

The next tutorial was about how to add particles to the game. The first thing I did was add a smoke effect to the game. The next few parts was adding the smoke component a child element of the robot and adding to the robot script so the smoke element could be added. 




No comments:

Post a Comment