Thursday, February 4, 2021

Planning

 I firstly finalized which topic going to be writing about for the paper I decided to pick what is a game as I felt that there would be a lot to talk about this as people have different meaning and variation of that is defined as a game. After this in the lecture, a person from the library met and spoke about how to use the facilities of getting a book online to look for research for the paper. I then looked up words that are associated with the word game and made a mind map on miro which can be seen below. I then went to google docs to make a matrix to put the information that I had found. When looking at different articles I saw that they all have something in common in their definitions which is there is a winner. I then got a new hardback to use to take down notes while reading or listing to the video so I won't have to go back. Something I hope to gain from reading the articles is to skim reading as I feel that I take too long reading and taking notes on things that are irrelevant. 




.










No comments:

Post a Comment