Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Unity Tutorial 03

 This one I had a bit of trouble with as I was adding the correct things into my script however could not see it come up on the inspector which I did not know where I was going wrong because I had all the same coding from the instructions I eventually had to start again and on my third time got it right.  Then I added a strawberry to the seen and had to add a box collider. After I then had to make a new script called HealthCollectible which can be seen in the screenshot below. 

Part 2: Next was adding a new object to the game and adding a box collider to it. I then added a new script called Dangerzone. I added more script to the RubyController script. After I changed the size of the danger zone


object.  And added an enemy Bot by adding a box collider and a rigidbody. After was making a new script  to the new object. Then added new variables to the scripts to get the enemy to move. 




No comments:

Post a Comment