Monday, February 15, 2021

Unity Tutorial 04

Screenshot of  script

 Continuing on from where I left off last time I firstly, added a component to the robot. Then added animation to the robot and added different components to make it do different actions by making a new folder and adding these elements to it. I had to repeat this three times. Next was opening the animator and changing what was on it. Next was adding a blend tree and adding X and Y values. I then had to add some script to the enemy controller script to link the animator to the enemy. Then by doing the same to the ruby controller and adding elements to the ruby script again so the anaimtor is connected to ruby and will work properly. 

The second part of the tutorial was about making a project tile, the first thing was adding a box collider and rigid body to the cogbullet. I then made a new script called projectile, I then added the projectile to the prefab. I then had to make the projectile into a game object. By the end of the tutorial, ruby threw the cog by pressing the C button. 

I had to redo the first half of the tutorials a bit as it was not working out for me however after I looked up a few tutorials to see here the problem was fixed, the second part was a lot easier to follow 

Screenshot from game 








No comments:

Post a Comment