Friday, February 19, 2021

Analysis

From the lecture, I have learned how I was making mistakes and what to change from my writings last week. It is difficult to find readings on the topic that I'm looking for a lot that I have seen go off-topic. I have added more academic papers this week instead of websites that take longer to read however they have more detail than websites pages. When looking for academic papers it came upon a lot that I had t pay for some which were frustrating as by reading the first few lines it seemed that it could have been useful. After this week reading, I feel that I have learned a lot about different components that is needed to make a game and common factors that are in most of the definitions such as rules, goals,
and plyer. 
here is a link to the google doc with the readings in it 

No comments:

Post a Comment