Thursday, January 28, 2021

Unity Tutorial 01

 I won't lie it took me a while to try and put the game on unity I had to keep reading back through the instructions and seeing where I was going wrong. The video tutorials I found a lot easier to follow. After importing the scene to unity it then went through what each part of the sections in unity was, however, I already knew what each thing meant. 

Next was importing the character again this was a challenge because anytime I tried to download it would only save as a picture and not download eventually I brought it into unity and started changing the position of the main camera. 

Next was making a new script and adding information to it which can be seen in the screenshot below. When I went back on to play the player it would not let me as it said that the scripts were not connected to monobehaviour which called some problems and I did not know how to fix this problem, I soon noticed that I did not put the name of the object into the public class and it worked after this. 

Next was making Ruby move left and right by adding more variables to the script. Unity kept freezing a lot which meant I had to reset my laptop a lot which took a lot of time. When getting to the Tile steps I found it a bit confusing. 


Here is my scene with adding the painting 


No comments:

Post a Comment