Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Unity Tutorial 09

 This week's unity is a continuation of last week's. The first thing I had to do was to create a for-loop in the spawnmanger script by adding and i++ to create 3 enemies. Then adding a variable to the enemy script to make the enemy leave the scene. I then had to add a public variable to manage the number of enemies in the wave. This means when one enemy is knocked off the scene another one or two will appear. Next was creating a new powerup, by dragging the powerup from assets into the new spot when it appears in spawnmanger. Then deleted powerup by scene.




Challenge 4:The second part of the unity this week was a challenge that I had to follow which I was not looking forward to doing. The first thing that I had to do was change the positions of the enemy and the player. This was supposed to be the easiest hint and it took me a while to figure out what to do. I had to then add the variable StartCoroutine to the  powerup to cool down to make them work properly

I found this challenge that do on own the hardest one so far as there was variable I have never heard of such as powerup and cool down. And I found it very difficult 







No comments:

Post a Comment